Friday, March 18, 2011

Does Duct Tape Work On Skin Moles?

"You run of Loneliness?


Hello friends today I found a quote that I found very interesting concerning the solitude and I wanted to share with you.
Why, in general, avoids the loneliness? Because there are few who find themselves company. Carlo Dossi.
Loneliness is something we all need at different times in our lives, I think it's healthy that give us a time to be with ourselves, know the background, so we understand who we are, we need, we enjoy and we attain that moment of joy and happiness without other company than ourselves.

love being with people, especially those we love most, because I like to share with them pleasant moments of our existence, as well as to share the moments in which we are not filled with happiness and Instead of sadness with us for some reason, like everything in life, the ups and downs at different stages in life happen, and be accompanied at that time is precious and we really appreciate it.

the same way I love the moments of solitude voluntary or not, enjoy, I call "me time".
I remember in the past did not enjoy these moments, solitude became places of sadness and feeling very bad now understand that there is nothing better than enjoying your own company, have the opportunity to do what I like to maybe read a good book, listen to the music you want and sing it no matter what. What you choose to do no problem, because the important thing is that I feel good even if not in the company.

Rate
loneliness as much as the company requires self-knowledge, to know that being alone is not to be isolated, does not mean being alone, loneliness Change is an opportunity to give yourself a moment.

Practical Exercise: Choose a time of day to be with yourself, think about what they most enjoy doing and choose to do so.
Prepare everything you need to enjoy time with yourself, if it is difficult for you at first, try to isolate the thoughts of other people need, think about what you like, you can be something as simple as choosing and enjoy your favorite songs alone in the park or a place where nobody bothers you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment