Friday, April 29, 2011

Fakku Server Down 2011

remember experiences ...

Hi dear friends


I greet you and wish that this day has a beginning fabulous weekend, full of joy, surprise and happiness with your family.

Today I wanted to do an analysis of my achievements, based on final decisions that I made and I found this picture, we are posing for a souvenir photo, I'm the one who is standing at the right end with brown jacket.

This was one of my first groups of experiential workshops that I organized, it was good to get this picture in my workshops I had no previous idea of \u200b\u200btaking a picture to remember, and yet in my mind the people who were present at each workshop, are in my mind every day.

This workshop was a pretty special group, full of people wanting to get ahead, with a heart full of things to share, I love this experience. I learned many things from them, is beautiful when you meet with a group of people who have the same objective: to improve and enrich human beings 100%.

I keep every experience as a great treasure, and this photo reminds me that I could get to hit this group with my teaching, in the same way they impacted my life with theirs.

If you want to know more about the workshops or you want me to impart a workshop in your company you can visit this link or request information:



And remember visiting my blogs that are updated regularly for you

0 comments:

Post a Comment