Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What Type Of Hair Does Keri Hilson Wear

FOCUS ON YOUR DREAMS TO LIFE COLLAGE OF IDEAL

When we are pursuing a goal or dream that we want to achieve, it is important that we focus 100% on what we want to achieve. For this, the resource that I recommend today is the collage of the ideal life.

This resource has been essential from the moment I heard of him, to focus 100% on what I want to achieve in my life. I share with you the photo collage to draw in December 2010 and the final photo of the new I did just this week in early May with my goals to achieve in about one year. (Although the universe may change these dates it is important to ask your desires, feel yours, trust, drop, wait.)


You can design it how they want, everyone has their ideas and creativity.

Materials to use:


  • 1 piece of cardboard or corkboard unisel Whichever choice. Glue or tack
  • if you use cork board
  • cuts that represent what they want to achieve soon (be as ambitious wish)
  • stickers or stickers to motivate them and please them
  • phrases stars or appointments please them if they wish, etc..

You can enlarge this list of materials to your liking, depends on the creativity of each.

After performing it, enfoquence least 20 minutes daily in the morning and 20 minutes at night before bed and visualizing your dreams are coming true.

generates the feeling of joy, excitement and joy of having that desire.

Feel confident that the Universe always responds to that request and then let him go and continue with their normal lives.
Notice how the universe is going to send ideas, people, things closer you get what you want can happen in unexpected ways, follow your intuition and do what resonates in your mind take action.

This photo collage is the new place yesterday with my goals for a year, I know I will achieve as I did earlier, I am following the exact steps that have made me reach my goals before and I hope you do and achieve the goals they want.


I invite you to do this exercise and make it part of your life.
Share a photo of his board once they realized, if they so desire, this will help us all to stay motivated together.
Hugs, I hope you like this exercise.

If they wish to learn more techniques to accelerate the achievement of its goals, in my products online are step by step techniques and strategies I have checked and have led me to accomplish all my goals, this exercise is only a taste of them.

Courses:
"BECOMES REALITY EACH OF YOUR WISHES"

0 comments:

Post a Comment