Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Mrs Rina Over Mommys Knee

Undertaking

Why so hard to begin new stages? What is the fear of failure?

I have fear of the future and a new stage, which start to build my life. I'm full of questions, and very few can give me an answer. I know the road is full of stones that cause you to trip, but it is also full of people who help you get up.
Today I think about all lived and tears of happiness fall slowly, I do not regret anything and I thank God for all the beautiful moments you gave me, and for the family and friends I have.
Just today I open my eyes with nostalgia for the past, behind friends, experiences, sorrows, joys, hugs, kisses, not given, gifts received, unforgettable moments and would remain there, living lived, the insurance , which I know will happen and not escape
I would be forever a child and live in those stories where everything is perfect, but today I know that life is about much more than that, I open to the future with high expectations to start my journey.
Today I have desires to dream, desire of life enjoy courage to achieve my desires, joy to run, jump and breathe
Today conclude that life is a long journey full of everything, therefore the best thing you can do is take



0 comments:

Post a Comment